10.22.2008

pumpkin bread

This is the closest recipe i have found that tastes like central markets pumpkin bread.

Ingredients:

1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
4 eggs
1 c. vegetable oil
2/3 c. water
3 c. white sugar
3 1/2 c. flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp. ground cloves
1/4 tsp. ground ginger

Mix together ingredients to create batter. Pour into loaf pans or bunt pans. Bake at 350 F for 50 min to an hour. This makes a lot! So half the recipe if necessary

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your site!!! (and those leg warmers!!!) I have a request to make. I had the most wonderful dessert at a church fellowship. Everyone was raving about it being the favorite dessert of the season, yet I had never had it before. It was a "pumpkin roll" (cut, it look like small spirals...with a cream cheese type filling!) it was SO yummy. Moist pumpkin cake with the filling... Do you have a recipe for that? Love you "daughter" {~.~}

melissa said...

I remember my professor saying she had made something like that, I will ask her for the recipe. Love you too! Glad you found my blog :)